Saturday, February 02, 2008

Cold Cold Weather

It's freezing here in HK these weeks. I think we seldom experience the cold weather over a week in the past. The worst part is that we know we have to survive for the following week during CNY.

I only wish that cold weather can leave us asap with the following 10 big reasons.

1) I have no mood to dress up myself to work or go out. Only picking up the same old thick coat everyday - they are all dark in color, just like the weather.
2) I can't eat ice-cream - though my hubby can still enjoy it during this weather.
3) I have to use heater at home - makes my skin feel dry.
4) I have to use the 暖水袋 - which i burn my hand when i filled up the bag.
5) I have to eat hot pot more often - which is hot air.
6) I have to warm up my pants before I wear it...
7) I don't want to leave my bed every morning
8) I worry about my grandparents whether they wear enough clothes to make themselves warm
9) My shoulder muscle is in pain
10) I have no mood to go hang out with my friends for happy hours, movies, concert, etc.

No comments: