Saturday, November 11, 2006

What if you are sick overseas

Bad things keep happening to me. My allergy spread out fast this morning when I woke up. The first thing I asked myself, should i go to doctor? And the next answer is I can't wait coz it's spreading to other parts of my leg.

Called the house doctor from the hotel, he is so kind to treat me as the first appointment before any others and rushed to my hotel room. Then he diagonsis my allergy and finally I got two injections...and it costs skyhigh price!!! But I am satisfied with what he has done, he is very professional with the two injections, no pain and he keeps distracting me from the injections which helps. He talks to you like friends, ok, that worth skyhigh price, rite? Hahahaha.....

After talking to him, I learnt his professionals with some idea. He mainly caters for hotel guests and travel to the hotels to visit the travelling clients. He said normally patients who needs him are mostly urgent in nature coz they want to be cured immediately with the fastest method.
That's true...I was desparate enough to be cured immediately this morning!!!

After all, take my advice, try to take care yourself carefully when you are overseas. Try not to get sick coz the price to cure your sickness fast is Sky High Price in MONEY terms.

3 comments:

TY said...

你又出門呀?小心照顧自己呀!錢事少(而且都係入公司/保險數),最緊要健康!

Laigoo said...

yes, thanks so much for your caring. Ai...just don't understand sometimes, there could be so many reasons that I have tracked down about the allergy ar...

Laigoo said...

One more thing, i really appreciate the attitude of the doctor who helped me. He gave me a call today to check if I am doing ok. It's very professional!!!