Thursday, May 25, 2006

Funny thing happens everyday


Sometimes funny thing happens everyday. When I was having lunch at a hotel today, I asked the chef to cut me a piece of beef, then he asked me "Oh, is your last name XXXX?", then I replied "How do you know?", he said "of coz, it said at your name badge..." Ha ha ha...oh yes. He then told me his last name is also XXXX.

So up to now, you may wonder why I said it's funny. The funny part is there are not many people in chinese community who got this special last name, you can count the no. within 100 in the world. People who share the same last name with me are quite rare. We are so excited to talk to each other trying our best to identify our relationships...another funny part is we started throwing out all of our relatives' names in order to find out whether we are relatives or not. That can make my day.

I am just as simple, as easily satisfied like my Little Prince.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So interesting~~~XXXX="no man name"hahaha~~~

Mira said...

幾個星期沒有update,你一定忙到頭也甩了.
加油!忙完後就可以"同陽光玩遊戲"...
昨天我和w去看馬媽媽,她很精神,BABY年紀小小就很主動,很有自己的想法,有要求就會放盡喉嚨的哭,完全不肯妥協.小BABY他日必成大器矣.

Laigoo said...

大隻妙, 你真係好細心, 我真係忙到"甩look", 日日做足12個小時, 返到屋企就倦到不得了. 加上公司最近發了少少事, 都有D煩惱.

好開心Margaret母子平安, 媽咪爸爸咁smart, 佢地既Baby梗係醒啦! OK, 等佢地返屋企一齊再探佢地啊!